Here is the start of my magazine, as you can see I have only added my black background and created my masthead which is at the top of my page. My masthead is bold and ironic to capture the readers eye.
I have now inserted my main image to the magazine, I have made adjustments to this image such as rendering this image. I will be explaining this on another post. I think this main image is good as it sets the tone of my magazine.
As you can see I have added a purple outer glow to my text, this is to ensure my text is visible and stands out to the reader. Also I have used purple as this is part of mycolour scheme.In addition the purple I have used connotes power and royalty. These two combined add to my magazine style. I have added my headline and volume edition too. My headline is bold to stand out and the colours I have used are to signify my house style. "Volume 1" is in a graffiti like text as my magazine genre is rap, and graffiti is normally linked with this type of music.
I have now added anchorage text to my magazine to make my magazine look more professional. However my anchorage text consists of the term "Real Talk" which is displayed in a different font. "Real Talk" is basically the magazines very own independent Q&A with celebrity rappers. In addition I have added a banner across the top of my page which displayed artist which are in this page. I have used my colour efficiently as they go with my house style, and my buzz word which is "Exclusive" is in red to symbolise its importance.
Final
Here is my finished magazine front cover, I have added a barcode and a QI code to make my magazine cover look professional. Overall I think my magazine complies with my genre perfectly with the colours schemes and my main image used. 




No comments:
Post a Comment