Before
After
As you can see I have used Adobe Photoshop to edit this image, as I have selected the gradient map, I chose what colours I wanted to blend with this image in this case I chose black, red and a hint of yellow.
Secondly I have used one of my very own images to edit.
Before
After
As you can see my image as changed from the original, I have rendered out a selected part of my image using the magic wand tool, I simply deleted the background image, which allowed me to place the beach image as the background image. Also I used one of the effects provided by Adobe Photoshop to add a red outer glow to my image too. To do this I selected my image and clicked effects, inner glow, I then selected the colour and size of my glow.






No comments:
Post a Comment