As you can see i have started to put together my contents page, I have used my main actor (Roshan) as the main image for my contents as thats what my double page sprea is about. I have used a grey and white style to connote a old school, or newspaper like style as my double page spread is about my actors childhood. I main text font is impact to stand out to the reader. In addition I will be using other secondary images as article for my contents page. However I have used a glow which is in the bottom right hand corner to smarten my page up, I am still undeceided where to place it at the moment.
Now my contents page is shaping up, as I have included lines seperating pictures and article so the reader does not get confused. I hae added small text boxes onthe corner of each picture to tell the reader were they can find this informaton.
I have now started to progress through adding new headlines and article for readers to see, I have included at the bottom left of this page which artist are included in this magazine. With the page numbers highlighted below. As you can see I have now moved my glow to the top right hand corner were I feel this makes impact on this page and makes the page looks smart and neater and less plain.
Here is my final contents page, as you can see I have now filled my contents page, including whereto find free poster and "Real Talk" with the main man. I have used certain colour schemes like purple and yellow to tie in with my magazine front cover and double page spread, overall I am happy with my contents page.




No comments:
Post a Comment