Thursday, 8 March 2012

College Magazine Mock Up

In this post I will be uploading my plan for my college magazine, Below my plan I will be discussing what I will be doing and why.

Here is my college magazine plan, as you can see I have my main image covering the page. The main image will consist of a picture of the school, also I will use Adobe Photoshop to modify the picture too. I am using a picture of the school as my magazine is about cardinal heenan sixth form.

My masthead is at the top of the page to catch the readers eye, also so it is noticeable I will change the font of the text to have impact on the reader. Below the masthead is the issue number just stating to the reader what issue the magazine is.

My Secondary image will consist of a pupil from cardinal heenan sixth form this is to connote to the reader that cardinal heenan is a friendly environment. This is to draw the reader in to read about the school.

My headline will be white and bold and a reasonable sized font to suggest to the reader what the magazine is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment