On this post I will be analysing two contents pages, I will be talking about the good and bad features of each contents page and my personal opinion of them at the end.
Contents Page 1
I feel this contents page was smartly presented and designed considering the genre of this magazine which is rap. I would of thought this magazine would of went down the stereotypical route in designing this and creating this contents page as strong and fierce. Instead they have created a very smarty, and slick page which in my opinion is a very tidy piece of work considering the mise en scene involved within the main image and the colour scheme used to gel into it.
Contents Page 2
In conclusion this contents magazine has no faults in my opinion, this contents page has tried to achieve the classy and modernised looks and i think Vibe have achieved this though the main image and the colour schemes used.


No comments:
Post a Comment