Thursday, 8 March 2012

Analysis Of Two Front Covers

On this post I will be analysing two magazine front covers discussing the features involved within each magazine.

Analysis Of First Magazine

Overall I feel this magazine was slick and stylistic and also modern the mise en scene used within the main image was good and modern. As it reveals the characters personality slightly and the magazines. In conclusion this was a very good front cover magazine however the down side was the puff on the right hand with the colour clashes between the font and the background.

Analysis Of Second Magazine


Personal I have thoroughly enjoyed analysing this magazine as this is the perfect magazine for me, and sets the platform of what I want my magazine to look like. This magazine front cover had everything heart, soul, gritty but most importantly it told a story to the reader and was eye catching in its own way giving an instant impact on the reader.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment